Cyber Essentials is a great way to reassure your customers that you take IT security seriously. When you have the Cyber Essentials logo on your website, you have a way of proving that you have the security controls in place to help guard you against the most common security threats. This can be especially helpful if you are just starting out on your cyber security journey.
Our qualified Cyber Essentials practitioners can help you get ready for the certification by assessing that you have the correct security measures in place that:
- Secure your Internet connection
- Secure your devices and software
- Control access to your data and services
- Protect from viruses and other malware
- Keep your devices and software up to date